Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?

Discuss anything you like about chess related matters in this forum.
Post Reply
Ian Lamb
Posts: 496
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?

Post by Ian Lamb » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:19 am

any results from Leicester 2009 congress?

User avatar
Peter Brace
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?

Post by Peter Brace » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi Ian, I haven't seen any results online but I was at Leicester and IM Richard Tozer won the open.

Ian Lamb
Posts: 496
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?

Post by Ian Lamb » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:16 pm

thanks pete how did you and your family do?

Sean Hewitt

Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?

Post by Sean Hewitt » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Results are all online at www.leicesterchess.co.uk

User avatar
Peter Brace
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?

Post by Peter Brace » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:11 am

Ian Lamb wrote:thanks pete how did you and your family do?
Not very well I'm afraid, I only scored 1.5 out of 5 but I really enjoyed the congress. I thought it was very well run and I will be going again next year.

Ian Lamb
Posts: 496
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?

Post by Ian Lamb » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:04 am

thanks sean for the results seems the tozer brothers are back playing again .

James Toon
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:54 pm
Location: Surrey

Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?

Post by James Toon » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Sean Hewitt wrote:Results are all online at http://www.leicesterchess.co.uk
Sean - I opened a few of the games from the Leicesterchess site in ChessBase and the notation was missing - only the result itself was given. They can't all have been no-shows (one of them was drawn). Could there be some problem with my chess software set up, or are the games really not loaded?

James Coleman
Posts: 384
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?

Post by James Coleman » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:57 pm

I don't get any moves either James, just results.

Sean Hewitt

Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?

Post by Sean Hewitt » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:02 am

All the results should be online hopefully. I haven't input the games yet, due to being on holiday in California (where the temp is 101 degs by the way).

I return at the end of the month, and should hopefully have the input within a week or so.

Hope that helps. Must dash - the pool and a margarita are beckoning!

Post Reply