Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?
Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?
any results from Leicester 2009 congress?
- Peter Brace
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?
Hi Ian, I haven't seen any results online but I was at Leicester and IM Richard Tozer won the open.
Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?
thanks pete how did you and your family do?
-
Sean Hewitt
Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?
Results are all online at www.leicesterchess.co.uk
- Peter Brace
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?
Not very well I'm afraid, I only scored 1.5 out of 5 but I really enjoyed the congress. I thought it was very well run and I will be going again next year.Ian Lamb wrote:thanks pete how did you and your family do?
Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?
thanks sean for the results seems the tozer brothers are back playing again .
-
James Toon
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:54 pm
- Location: Surrey
Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?
Sean - I opened a few of the games from the Leicesterchess site in ChessBase and the notation was missing - only the result itself was given. They can't all have been no-shows (one of them was drawn). Could there be some problem with my chess software set up, or are the games really not loaded?Sean Hewitt wrote:Results are all online at http://www.leicesterchess.co.uk
-
James Coleman
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:11 pm
Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?
I don't get any moves either James, just results.
-
Sean Hewitt
Re: Leicester 2009 congress results is there a link anywhere?
All the results should be online hopefully. I haven't input the games yet, due to being on holiday in California (where the temp is 101 degs by the way).
I return at the end of the month, and should hopefully have the input within a week or so.
Hope that helps. Must dash - the pool and a margarita are beckoning!
I return at the end of the month, and should hopefully have the input within a week or so.
Hope that helps. Must dash - the pool and a margarita are beckoning!