I was under the impression that David Levens was the ECF Manager of Coaches.
He had a programme of improvements to the way coaches are selected and managed.
Perhaps Phil Ehr could provide an update?
Manager of Coaches
- John Upham
- Posts: 8384
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am
- Location: Cove, Hampshire, England.
- Contact:
Manager of Coaches
Arbiter, Organiser, Swiss Mangler person, Rating Officer, Teacher, Coach and Photographer
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
-
Angus French
- Posts: 2202
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 1:37 am
- Contact:
Re: Manager of Coaches
Are you hinting at something, John?John Upham wrote:I was under the impression that David Levens was the ECF Manager of Coaches.
He had a programme of improvements to the way coaches are selected and managed.
Perhaps Phil Ehr could provide an update?
(I take it you are "in the know", what with you working for BCM and David Levens being the Editor of the new junior BCM.)