Manager of Coaches

Debate directly related to English Chess Federation matters.
Post Reply
User avatar
John Upham
Posts: 8384
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am
Location: Cove, Hampshire, England.
Contact:

Manager of Coaches

Post by John Upham » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:39 am

I was under the impression that David Levens was the ECF Manager of Coaches.

He had a programme of improvements to the way coaches are selected and managed.

Perhaps Phil Ehr could provide an update?
Arbiter, Organiser, Swiss Mangler person, Rating Officer, Teacher, Coach and Photographer
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess :D

Angus French
Posts: 2202
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 1:37 am
Contact:

Re: Manager of Coaches

Post by Angus French » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:57 pm

John Upham wrote:I was under the impression that David Levens was the ECF Manager of Coaches.

He had a programme of improvements to the way coaches are selected and managed.

Perhaps Phil Ehr could provide an update?
Are you hinting at something, John?

(I take it you are "in the know", what with you working for BCM and David Levens being the Editor of the new junior BCM.)

Post Reply