Has it really come to this?
Depressing sight in ASDA
- John Upham
- Posts: 8384
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am
- Location: Cove, Hampshire, England.
- Contact:
Depressing sight in ASDA
Just got back from late night shopping in ASDA and found a Santa's Grotto in the entrance way being assembled.
Has it really come to this?
Has it really come to this?
Arbiter, Organiser, Swiss Mangler person, Rating Officer, Teacher, Coach and Photographer
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
-
Alan Burke
Re: Depressing sight in ASDA
Were they also selling those Christmas pizzas ?
The ones that are "Deep Pan; Crisp and Even".
The ones that are "Deep Pan; Crisp and Even".
-
Graham Borrowdale
Re: Depressing sight in ASDA
John, was that in the entrance way to your house?
'Festive Menu - bookings being taken' outside a local family restaurant. Depressing indeed.
And the chess season has not even started yet.
'Festive Menu - bookings being taken' outside a local family restaurant. Depressing indeed.
And the chess season has not even started yet.
-
David Robertson
Re: Depressing sight in ASDA
John Upham wrote:Just got back from late night shopping in ASDA and found a Santa's Grotto in the entrance way being assembled
Stewart Reuben wrote:If you'd consulted me first, I'd have told you to shop at Waitrose
-
Niall Doran
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:36 pm
Re: Depressing sight in ASDA
As a paying customer, you could always express your dissatisfaction in writing (e-mail or letter).
-
Geoff Chandler
- Posts: 3827
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 pm
- Location: Under Cover
- Contact:
Re: Depressing sight in ASDA
Scrooge.
-
Nick Murphy
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:56 am
Re: Depressing sight in ASDA
John Upham wrote:Just got back from late night shopping in ASDA and found a Santa's Grotto in the entrance way being assembled.![]()
Has it really come to this?
I find that comments lamenting about "how soon shops sell Christmas things" start earlier every year...
The Voice of Chessbase:
http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=6105
Hendon Chess Club / Golders Green Rapidplay
http://www.goldersgreenchess.blogspot.com
"I don't believe in intuition, but I've got a funny feeling that one day I will..."
http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=6105
Hendon Chess Club / Golders Green Rapidplay
http://www.goldersgreenchess.blogspot.com
"I don't believe in intuition, but I've got a funny feeling that one day I will..."
-
Niall Doran
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:36 pm
Re: Depressing sight in ASDA
John Upham wrote:Just got back from late night shopping in ASDA and found a Santa's Grotto in the entrance way being assembled.![]()
Has it really come to this?
Is it still there?