Assault Claims at Chess Game
-
Richard James
- Posts: 1333
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:34 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
- John Upham
- Posts: 8377
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am
- Location: Cove, Hampshire, England.
- Contact:
Re: Assault Claims at Chess Game
Surely this is every day stuff in English Leagues?
Arbiter, Organiser, Swiss Mangler person, Rating Officer, Teacher, Coach and Photographer
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
-
Paul McKeown
- Posts: 3828
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Hayes (Middx)
Re: Assault Claims at Chess Game
Where's Brian Eley when he's needed most?
- as an expert witness
- as an expert witness
-
James Coleman
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:11 pm
Re: Assault Claims at Chess Game
Sounds like the guy was claiming a threefold repetition
- Nigel Wright
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:49 pm
- Location: Derbyshire, England
- Contact:
Re: Assault Claims at Chess Game
sodomy and chess, a perfect compliment to each other.
To Drink or not to Drink, that is the question.
I Drink therefore I am.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
I Drink therefore I am.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
- Ben Purton
- Posts: 1634
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:53 am
- Location: Berks
Re: Assault Claims at Chess Game
Maybe the whole Bloodtests for Chess team can make there arguement through this.
[i]I love sleep, I need 8 hours a day and about 10 at night[/i] - Bill Hicks
-
Paul McKeown
- Posts: 3828
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Hayes (Middx)
Re: Assault Claims at Chess Game
Personally I find have a pawn rammed up my d-file eye watering enough.Nigel Wright wrote:sodomy and chess, a perfect compliment to each other.
- Nigel Wright
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:49 pm
- Location: Derbyshire, England
- Contact:
Re: Assault Claims at Chess Game
always good to have someone with some kind of experience on this forum!Paul McKeown wrote:Personally I find have a pawn rammed up my d-file eye watering enough.Nigel Wright wrote:sodomy and chess, a perfect compliment to each other.
To Drink or not to Drink, that is the question.
I Drink therefore I am.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
I Drink therefore I am.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.