Miniatures - duMont, Barden, Heidenfeld, LeMoir

A book review may be a primary source, opinion piece, summary review or scholarly review.
Post Reply
James Pratt
Posts: 730
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Miniatures - duMont, Barden, Heidenfeld, LeMoir

Post by James Pratt » Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:47 pm

A mix of old and new and a shout-out to Josh. Where is he now?
https://www.youtube.com/live/E_LgdxP-be ... Qk9e2nMbhR
James

Geoff Chandler
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 pm
Location: Under Cover
Contact:

Re: Miniatures - duMont, Barden, Heidenfeld, LeMoir

Post by Geoff Chandler » Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:02 pm

I have all those, Barden and Heidenfeld is IMO the best of that lot but 'Slain Kings' by Abram Yakovlevich Roizman (again IMO) is tops. I think that may be because I have to stop and try to figure what the comments are and I seem to absorb the game more. I spent more time on it! Some I've seen before but quite a lot were new to me.
A neat small hardback that fits in your back jean pocket.

Image

Post Reply