Reg 5

Debate directly related to English Chess Federation matters.
Post Reply
NickFaulks
Posts: 9293
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Reg 5

Post by NickFaulks » Tue Feb 24, 2026 9:18 am

This rather inconspicuous announcement has appeared on the ECF website.

https://www.englishchess.org.uk/regulation-5/

It does not mention that while this case was being considered, there was a parallel complaint in motion from myself against Stephen Woodhouse and Mike Truran. I shall say nothing further on this issue until that one is concluded.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a QR code stamped on a human face — forever.

John Townsend
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Re: Reg 5

Post by John Townsend » Tue Feb 24, 2026 4:23 pm

It is interesting enough, I suppose, to learn of this, but I would imagine that what the members would really like is some explanation of the issues underlying the argument. Or has that appeared in the minutes?

Post Reply