Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
any link to the live games from halifax this weekend i know normally they are covered in the open.
- Carl Hibbard
- Posts: 6134
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Evesham
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
I am not sure if me and Dave have agreed which servers to use yet...
Dave?
Dave?
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard
- John Saunders
- Posts: 2164
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:10 pm
- Location: Kingston-upon-Thames
- Contact:
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
Personal Twitter @johnchess
Britbase https://www.britbase.info
(I prefer email to PM - contact me via this link - https://www.saund.org.uk/email.html)
Britbase https://www.britbase.info
(I prefer email to PM - contact me via this link - https://www.saund.org.uk/email.html)
- Carl Hibbard
- Posts: 6134
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Evesham
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
Ah yes thanks - that link to live games however may change to another serverJohn Saunders wrote:The tournament website has a link to the live games...
http://www.british-rapidplay.org.uk/
I will check with Dave on that...
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard
-
David Clayton
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:37 pm
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
Just keep looking at the British Rapidplay web site live page. Should we change it, it should hopefully be seemless!!!!Carl Hibbard wrote:Ah yes thanks - that link to live games however may change to another serverJohn Saunders wrote:The tournament website has a link to the live games...
http://www.british-rapidplay.org.uk/
I will check with Dave on that...
Dave
- Carl Hibbard
- Posts: 6134
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Evesham
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
I will be here online "monitoring" for the first one and a bit rounds until the Rugby starts then everyone is on their own for the rest of the broadcast 
Enjoy
Enjoy
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard
-
Michael Evans
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:59 pm
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
Live games are up and running.
- Carl Hibbard
- Posts: 6134
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Evesham
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
It is...Michael Evans wrote:Live games are up and running.
Dave is on site
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard
-
David Clayton
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:37 pm
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
Well I think boards 1-4 and 6 are working OK.
Board 5 doesn't look too good, so I may take it out next round and go with 1-5.
Dave
Board 5 doesn't look too good, so I may take it out next round and go with 1-5.
Dave
-
Leonard Barden
- Posts: 2044
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:21 am
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
On my screen the message click on a round number to view the games is plonked right in the middle of the board and won't go away.
- Carl Hibbard
- Posts: 6134
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Evesham
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
Fine here Leonard so which browser are you using?Leonard Barden wrote:On my screen the message click on a round number to view the games is plonked right in the middle of the board and won't go away.
Try:
http://www.bcfservices.org.uk/livechess ... r1/tfd.htm
Then change the round number if you aren't having any luck
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard
-
Leonard Barden
- Posts: 2044
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:21 am
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
I'm using an apple mac. Round 1 works for the link you just provided but there is no facility there for changing the round. On tbe link further up the page and via the BCM link I still get the midboard message and changing the round doesn't cure that.
- Carl Hibbard
- Posts: 6134
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Evesham
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
Use the link I provided and just type in r1 or r2 etc. in the url at the top...Leonard Barden wrote:I'm using an apple mac. Round 1 works for the link you just provided but there is no facility there for changing the round. On tbe link further up the page and via the BCM link I still get the midboard message and changing the round doesn't cure that.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard
-
Leonard Barden
- Posts: 2044
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:21 am
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
That's better, thanks.
-
Richard Bates
- Posts: 3482
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:27 pm
Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?
Did David Howell really miss 26...Nxe2+ vs Summerscale, or am i missing something?