Paysubs Online

Discuss anything you like about chess related matters in this forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
Collin Smith
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:54 pm
Location: Co. Durham
Contact:

Paysubs Online

Post by Collin Smith » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:11 pm

I may be missing something obvious, but how is it possible to add many members details without 'the session timed out' happening?
So when I tried to do it again, all my members details are now saved, but I'm unable to continue to payment as the form says the member name and email already exists?
Any help, greatly appreciated.

User avatar
Collin Smith
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:54 pm
Location: Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: Paysubs Online

Post by Collin Smith » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Just me then? :)

User avatar
MJMcCready
Posts: 4414
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Re: Paysubs Online

Post by MJMcCready » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:55 pm

I had the same problem last year. Had to call them up and give details over the phone.

User avatar
Michael Farthing
Posts: 2069
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:28 pm
Location: Morecambe, Europe

Re: Paysubs Online

Post by Michael Farthing » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:15 pm

I had it too, but I put it down to having expired!

User avatar
JustinHorton
Posts: 10565
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:06 am
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: Paysubs Online

Post by JustinHorton » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:41 pm

You're posting via a ouija board then?
"Do you play chess?"
"Yes, but I prefer a game with a better chance of cheating."

User avatar
Michael Farthing
Posts: 2069
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:28 pm
Location: Morecambe, Europe

Re: Paysubs Online

Post by Michael Farthing » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Just wait till I start haunting all the baddies in the ECF... FIDE... FIFA... the sky's the limit!!! (No, I can go beyond that)

Post Reply