Tournament crosstables
-
LawrenceCooper
- Posts: 8762
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:13 am
Tournament crosstables
Any help to locate the following would be appreciated:
Charlton Jubilee International 1983
Hastings Challengers 1991-92
Hastings Challengers 1995-96
Hastings Challengers 1998-99 (urgently needed)
Lloyds Bank Masters 1993
Staunton International 1994
Vera Menchik Memorial 5-9 April 1996
1st Chess Events International 1996
South Wales Masters 2001
They would be very useful to help with outstanding norm certificates and title applications.
Thanks,
Lawrence
Charlton Jubilee International 1983
Hastings Challengers 1991-92
Hastings Challengers 1995-96
Hastings Challengers 1998-99 (urgently needed)
Lloyds Bank Masters 1993
Staunton International 1994
Vera Menchik Memorial 5-9 April 1996
1st Chess Events International 1996
South Wales Masters 2001
They would be very useful to help with outstanding norm certificates and title applications.
Thanks,
Lawrence
- IM Jack Rudd
- Posts: 5178
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:13 am
- Location: Bideford
- Contact:
Re: Tournament crosstables
If this is the tournament I think it is, Chris Duncan's results were:LawrenceCooper wrote: South Wales Masters 2001
DRAW v Alexander Nosenko, Keith Arkell, Simon Buckley, Colin Crouch, Glenn Charleshouse
WIN v Jack Rudd, Petr Marusenko, Gavin Lock and one other player whose name temporarily escapes me. Chris Davies or Davison or something.
-
LawrenceCooper
- Posts: 8762
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:13 am
Re: Tournament crosstables
Hi Jack,IM Jack Rudd wrote:If this is the tournament I think it is, Chris Duncan's results were:LawrenceCooper wrote: South Wales Masters 2001
DRAW v Alexander Nosenko, Keith Arkell, Simon Buckley, Colin Crouch, Glenn Charleshouse
WIN v Jack Rudd, Petr Marusenko, Gavin Lock and one other player whose name temporarily escapes me. Chris Davies or Davison or something.
Thanks. I actually have his norm certificate but FIDE ask for a crosstable as well. Mind you, I don't remember sending crosstables with the title applications in August and they were successful
-
David Sedgwick
- Posts: 5252
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:56 pm
- Location: Croydon
- Contact:
Re: Tournament crosstables
I can help with Lloyds Bank Masters 1993. I'll send you a photocopy in the next few days.
-
Colin Patterson
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:27 am
Re: Tournament crosstables
Menchik 1996, Hastings Challengers 91/92 - I have full player scores* for the former (Scheveningen format) and leading scores for the latter (158 player, 9 round open) if they are any use.
Lara was arbiter at the former and so may have the bulletins.
*Sorry I mean I have player totals, not full game by game results
Lara was arbiter at the former and so may have the bulletins.
*Sorry I mean I have player totals, not full game by game results
- John Upham
- Posts: 8384
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am
- Location: Cove, Hampshire, England.
- Contact:
Re: Tournament crosstables
I assume Lawrence you have tried the most excellent BritBase for this information?
see http://www.saund.co.uk/britbase/
see http://www.saund.co.uk/britbase/
Arbiter, Organiser, Swiss Mangler person, Rating Officer, Teacher, Coach and Photographer
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
-
LawrenceCooper
- Posts: 8762
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:13 am
Re: Tournament crosstables
Your assumption is correct.John Upham wrote:I assume Lawrence you have tried the most excellent BritBase for this information?
see http://www.saund.co.uk/britbase/