Chess a Demonstation Sport at Winter Olympic Games 2018?
-
David Sedgwick
- Posts: 5252
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:56 pm
- Location: Croydon
- Contact:
- JustinHorton
- Posts: 10567
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:06 am
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: Chess a Demonstation Sport at Winter Olympic Games 2018?
Chess in the Winter Olympics.
Because nobody will laugh.
Because nobody will laugh.
"Do you play chess?"
"Yes, but I prefer a game with a better chance of cheating."
"Yes, but I prefer a game with a better chance of cheating."
-
Richard Bates
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:27 pm
Re: Chess a Demonstation Sport at Winter Olympic Games 2018?
Is this different to what happened at Sydney in 2000?
- JustinHorton
- Posts: 10567
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:06 am
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: Chess a Demonstation Sport at Winter Olympic Games 2018?
Only insofar as it's colder and snowier.
"Do you play chess?"
"Yes, but I prefer a game with a better chance of cheating."
"Yes, but I prefer a game with a better chance of cheating."