Page 1 of 1
Server Time
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:21 am
by Clive Blackburn
I notice that the clock on the server has not been adjusted to bring it in line with daylight saving.
This can lead to some confusion as to when exactly a message was posted.
Since this is an English forum and most users are in England, is it intended to make the adjustment?
Re: Server Time
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:41 am
by Carl Hibbard
Clive Blackburn wrote:I notice that the clock on the server has not been adjusted to bring it in line with daylight saving.
This can lead to some confusion as to when exactly a message was posted.
Since this is an English forum and most users are in England, is it intended to make the adjustment?
You have to change it yourself in your own user control panel.
Due to changes and more users I decided not to do a blanket change.
UK users should set UTC+1 in the top drop down and then Europe/London in the second one.
Users in other places need to choose whatever is appropriate.
Re: Server Time
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:17 pm
by Clive Blackburn
Thanks Carl, I will do that