Page 1 of 1

System Upgrade

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:43 pm
by Carl Hibbard
A system upgrade will occur shortly as performance is not as good as I would like.

Re: System Upgrade

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:48 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard wrote:A system upgrade will occur shortly as performance is not as good as I would like.
Usage is increasing at a new rate of posts per day of 49.64

I am grateful for the support considering the 'competition' of the other place and the veneer of officialdom so please feel free to promote us wherever you can.

Re: System Upgrade

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:05 pm
by Carl Hibbard
It is one hell of a service I have to say - upgrade is complete.

Re: System Upgrade

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:22 pm
by Ian Thompson
Carl Hibbard wrote:I am grateful for the support considering the 'competition' of the other place and the veneer of officialdom so please feel free to promote us wherever you can.
I noticed the significant increase in popularity of the other place recently. They're now up to 9 active topics in the last week. That's almost double what it was a few days ago. There's even a couple of topics that aren't on here as well, so long as you count the one which is an advert for 'artistic' chess sets. :lol:

Re: System Upgrade

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:24 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Ian Thompson wrote:
Carl Hibbard wrote:I am grateful for the support considering the 'competition' of the other place and the veneer of officialdom so please feel free to promote us wherever you can.
I noticed the significant increase in popularity of the other place recently. They're now up to 9 active topics in the last week. That's almost double what it was a few days ago. There's even a couple of topics that aren't on here as well, so long as you count the one which is an advert for 'artistic' chess sets. :lol:
I declined the registration for chess sets otherwise we would have that one as well, sorry :roll:

Don't set me off on anonymous etc.