Page 1 of 1

Site Issues

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:12 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Some sort of performance/lag issues again so I am investigating :shock:

Re: Site Issues

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:16 pm
by David Sedgwick
I think the Forum was down for a short period some time around midnight last night. Given the hour, there weren't many of us around to be affected.

Re: Site Issues

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:27 pm
by Carl Hibbard
David Sedgwick wrote:I think the Forum was down for a short period some time around midnight last night. Given the hour, there weren't many of us around to be affected.
Here is the exact times according to monitoring:

http://stats.pingdom.com/4s40d6s8xndm/355392/2013/09

Re: Site Issues

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:36 pm
by David Sedgwick
So it wasn't around midnight, but around 7.30 pm. Whoops.

Re: Site Issues

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:36 pm
by Mick Norris
Sounds about right as to when I was experiencing problems

Re: Site Issues

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:16 pm
by Greg Breed
I wonder if Roger was blitzing the forum? :shock:

Re: Site Issues

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:09 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Some issues remain so waiting on service provider now.