Page 1 of 1

Holiday

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:35 pm
by Carl Hibbard
I am away in Lanzarote so complaints, PM, etc have a rather low priority sorry.

England, well Dyke was spot on!

Re: Holiday

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:44 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Ok so little is working on the moderation front from here so another beer it is.

Re: Holiday

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:43 pm
by Carl Hibbard
I am back but swamped so it will be 24 hours of catching up now.

Re: Holiday

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
by John McKenna
Welcome back (we've got 24 hrs. to get this forum battened down before Carl starts throwing people in the brig).

Re: Holiday

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:16 pm
by Carl Hibbard
John McKenna wrote:Welcome back (we've got 24 hrs. to get this forum battened down before Carl starts throwing people in the brig).
I am not even home yet so playing nice would be welcomed.