Missing thread

Technical information will be posted here, use it to ask questions too.
Christopher Kreuzer

Missing thread

Post by Christopher Kreuzer » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 pm

One of the threads I posted in seems to have vanished. Possibly it has been renamed, but I can't find it when I click on "view your posts" and I'm wondering whether what I posted got through? I've referred to this missing thread in a post I made in another thread, so I may need to add a note there saying that the other thread has gone missing.

Carl Hibbard

Re: Missing thread

Post by Carl Hibbard » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Christopher Kreuzer wrote:One of the threads I posted in seems to have vanished. Possibly it has been renamed, but I can't find it when I click on "view your posts" and I'm wondering whether what I posted got through? I've referred to this missing thread in a post I made in another thread, so I may need to add a note there saying that the other thread has gone missing.
I will need more details about that please Christopher although I did delete the alien abduction one if that is the one you are referring to?
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

Christopher Kreuzer

Post by Christopher Kreuzer » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Carl Hibbard wrote:
Christopher Kreuzer wrote:One of the threads I posted in seems to have vanished. Possibly it has been renamed, but I can't find it when I click on "view your posts" and I'm wondering whether what I posted got through? I've referred to this missing thread in a post I made in another thread, so I may need to add a note there saying that the other thread has gone missing.
I will need more details about that please Christopher although I did delete the alien abduction one if that is the one you are referring to?
Oh, that's the one. I don't mind the removal (as the original poster asked for it to be removed, I think), but it would help if anyone who posted in a thread that is removed gets a notification of the removal, as they might, um, end up thinking aliens removed it!

Warren Kingston

Post by Warren Kingston » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Christopher, the aliens didnt remove it, I was with them all the time. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov was there as well.