I need a good CV
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:41 pm
Hi.
I need a work track that shows I have sime work experience as a trainer.
The problem is, I never have had a formal 'class'. Over the years I have taught a few privately (in houses, during breaks in school), coached a team, hold training games, published a chess quarterly (containing some news,game anlaysis, and informative materials) and now work as a chess correspondent for the club.
I need some tangible experience (2+ years) for the FIDE trainers seminar.
The chess association of my province and my chess club said they sign anything I write, but I don't want it to be a lie.
I need a work track that shows I have sime work experience as a trainer.
The problem is, I never have had a formal 'class'. Over the years I have taught a few privately (in houses, during breaks in school), coached a team, hold training games, published a chess quarterly (containing some news,game anlaysis, and informative materials) and now work as a chess correspondent for the club.
I need some tangible experience (2+ years) for the FIDE trainers seminar.
The chess association of my province and my chess club said they sign anything I write, but I don't want it to be a lie.