Page 1 of 1
Peter Turland is a grandfather
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:51 pm
by PeterTurland
Hey it's been a long while, although the website had recorded my password, it did not tell me what I had called myself, so it took me a while to track that down, before I could log in. As I am now logged in again after ages and ages, hello everybody. There has been a change in my life since I was last here, I'm now a grandad

Re: Master Game on YouTube.
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:58 pm
by Stewart Reuben
Apologies Clive. I knew how it was done. I didn't want to explain it to others, if everybody knew.
Bill Hartston told me somebody asked him, 'How do you get the thought of players, when their lips on moving?'
Bill, 'Oh, we have a wire in to the brain'.
Enquirer, @I diidn't kno ou could do that'. And left satisfied.
CONGRATLATIONS, MAZELTOV to Peter Turland.
Does the grandchild watch Master Game and that is why you chose to mak the announcement here?
Re: Master Game on YouTube.
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:26 pm
by PeterTurland
No Stewart, but seeing how she is not one year old, 'till the 6th of June, not at all surprising.
Re: Peter Turland is a grandfather
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:59 pm
by IM Jack Rudd
Congratulations, Peter.
(Messages moved because they were nothing to do with The Master Game.)
Re: Peter Turland is a grandfather
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:49 pm
by PeterTurland
Thanks for that Jack, thing is, now I'm a grandfather, I don't mind so much, growing old.
Something else I'm excited about, in September, my daughter gets to run her own primary school. (she is not the one who made me a grandparent, that was my son)
Re: Peter Turland is a grandfather
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:43 pm
by PeterFarr
Congratulations Peter, and what a nice thing to say about growing old.