Page 1 of 1
Partial Eclipse
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:10 am
by Clive Blackburn
Sky is clear here in Coventry at the moment and the sun is bright, it should be possible to get a really good view of the eclipse at 9.30

Re: partial eclipse
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:15 am
by Clive Blackburn
The start of the eclipse is clearly visible already
Re: partial eclipse
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:45 am
by Christopher Kreuzer
Cloudy in London, but clear skies on the internet...
Re: partial eclipse
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 am
by Clive Blackburn
You didn't miss much Christopher, not exactly spectacular!

Re: partial eclipse
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:46 am
by David Pardoe
Some gaps in the clouds in the north west did give good glimpses. I bought the Sun, but the `glasses` didn't work in the partial haise. I used a thick plastic coloured sheet which gave good outline views. TV pictures from Jodrel Bank were very clear.
I do remember seeing the last full eclipse in London around 1999...very clear day then