Bobby Fischer , a victim?

A section to discuss matters not related to Chess in particular.
AlanLlewellyn

Re: Bobby Fischer , a victim?

Post by AlanLlewellyn » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:58 am

i am not being entirely serious jeezous

AlanLlewellyn

Post by AlanLlewellyn » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:02 am

one of the things about mental illness i must explain is that you say things you dont mean and dont believe

AlanLlewellyn

Post by AlanLlewellyn » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:03 am

the idea that most mentally ill people are dangerous is pure prejudice

Carl Hibbard

Post by Carl Hibbard » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:42 am

AlanLlewellyn wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:58 am
I don’t want to have to ban you Alan but it might be best if you take a break from posting for 24 hours and get out in the fresh air today?
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

AlanLlewellyn

Post by AlanLlewellyn » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:05 am

Carl Hibbard wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:42 am
AlanLlewellyn wrote:
I don’t want to have to ban you Alan but it might be best if you take a break from posting for 24 hours and get out in the fresh air today?
Carl its ok i will stop talking 'crazy', i am not feeling unwell i am just postulating because i have had a number of weird events happen to me, not recently i am not going through an episode honest even though i admit what i say sounds really nuts, thanks for youre patience i will behave from now and just talk normal chess, thanks.

Carl Hibbard

Post by Carl Hibbard » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:20 am

AlanLlewellyn wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:05 am
Carl Hibbard wrote:
AlanLlewellyn wrote:
Carl its ok i will stop talking 'crazy', i am not feeling unwell i am just postulating because i have had a number of weird events happen to me, not recently i am not going through an episode honest even though i admit what i say sounds really nuts, thanks for youre patience i will behave from now and just talk normal chess, thanks.
I will hold you to that.

If you drift again into the more outlandish comments after already receiving two warnings I will have to remove you from the forum.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

Carl Hibbard

Post by Carl Hibbard » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:17 pm

Carl Hibbard wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:20 am
AlanLlewellyn wrote:
Carl Hibbard wrote:

I will hold you to that.

If you drift again into the more outlandish comments after already receiving two warnings I will have to remove you from the forum.
You seem to have ignored me Alan?
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

AlanLlewellyn

Post by AlanLlewellyn » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:30 pm

Carl Hibbard wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:17 pm
Carl Hibbard wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:20 am
AlanLlewellyn wrote:

I will hold you to that.

You seem to have ignored me Alan?
sorry i am just getting things out of my system , i am sorry if the site resembles a mad house, you are helping me immeasurably though by allowing me to talk to someone. i dont trust professionals they are too concerned you might be a danger to yourself or others and lock you up at a drop of a hat.

Carl Hibbard

Post by Carl Hibbard » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:33 am

Alan Llewellyn has now been removed from the forum after receiving his third and final warning for posting utter nonsense.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard