I need help. Abused Chess Player

A section to discuss matters not related to Chess in particular.
charlesgalofre

I need help. Abused Chess Player

Post by charlesgalofre » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:47 am

so friends, I am an FM. I am 34.

I have a story to share. I am abused abandoned and neglected. Do you know what that means? here is some more info to help you put a picture together. Basically I was "baker acted" It means I act all day through a baked. It means I had a diabetic coma at age 24 and started some sort of rehabilitation by "talking all day".

I essentially became a chess piece. Like an excalibur chess piece. Not really a DGT chess piece. I (me) a human, became a chess piece.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

here are some pointers.

You see the king in chess? well that guy, is someone in society. do you know who he is??
well every time there is a piece exchange in chess, there is a new "chess piece" in the making in society.

So.... heres the problem.
I have been partially abused. My biggest problem today, is that I am abandoned at home. None of my city numbers, or anything else that I call helps me.

Can you friends, help me? I have about 100 injuries that I can exchange for cash through an attorney or some sort of attorney.

Can someone help me?

is there some sort of billionaire in chessclub.com?
I am FM. I know about internet marketing. I am just abandoned and abused, and I became a chess piece.

Should I read the bible?
Any thoughts?
I need help.

Thanks.

"FM" Charles Galofre.
I have no purpose in life.
what do you suggest?
Has anyone been able to find a f**king blindfold chess application/tool? thanks.

Nick Burrows

Re: I need help. Abused Chess Player

Post by Nick Burrows » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:45 am

My advice is to seek out support from mental health services in your area.

Carl Hibbard

Re: I need help. Abused Chess Player

Post by Carl Hibbard » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:55 pm

A little beyond the scope of this forum sorry.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard