FIDE Master Training Course featuring Sniper

Use this section to advertise yourself or your products.
Charlie Storey

FIDE Master Training Course featuring Sniper

Post by Charlie Storey » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Hi Fellow Chess colleagues,

My name is Fide Master Charlie Storey - Creator of The Sniper and winner of 112 UK Open Chess Tournaments.

I have been very busy with my new book The Sniper Reloaded 2014 and putting the finishing touches to my new training course.

Here is my new and ground breaking FIDE Master Training Syllabus

I believe this is a very fast (possibly the fastest) way to become Fide Master Strength.

Please go to my E bay Shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/fidemastertrainingcourse/

Or for the immediate downloads www.CharlieChess.com

• Fide Chess Master Training with complete Course Materials
• With 1-1 Master Training Support
• Master Expert Guidance, Mentoring and Direct Tuition.
• World Class Chess Teacher – ENGLAND TEAM Under 16 Coach

Fide Chess Master Training Course featuring ‘The Sniper Reloaded 2014’
by Fide Master Charlie Storey
This is a complete Fide Chess Master Course 2014 featuring The Sniper Chess Opening
Many items are also available as an immediate download from www.CharlieChess.com

Part 1 The Black Sniper Training Course

Reference Course Content Item Description
Product 0 Powerpoint Presentation of Fide Master Training Course featuring The Sniper
Product 1 Read the Black Sniper book called 'The Sniper' Book [Everyman-chess 2009]
Product 2 1 hour Skype Chess VIP Training with Fide Master Charlie Storey
Product 3 Watch the 'Black Sniper 6 Pack Master Pack DVD’s' [CharlieChess.com 2010] downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 4 Chessbase version of the book 'The Sniper' to compare your own engine analysis downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 5 Go to the website wcoengland.com to read the evolution of the Black Sniper downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 6 The Sniper Scoping 'Blunder Avoidance Best Move Search Algorithm.doc' downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 7 1 hour Skype Chess VIP Training with Fide Master Charlie Storey
Product 8 Read The Sniper Reloaded 2014 Physical Book or PDF download downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 9 Chessbase version of The Sniper Reloaded 2014 to compare your own engine analysis downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 10 1 hour Skype Chess VIP Training with Fide Master Charlie Storey
Product 11 Sniper Reloaded 2014 24 Hour Video to attain Fide Mastery downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 12 Essential Black Sniper PGN 2000-2014 Private Investigations downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 13 1 x hour Skype Chess VIP Training with Fide Master Charlie Storey
Product 14 3 x Hour Chess Rated blitz match and review with Fide Master Charlie Storey all - games on The Sniper
Product 15 Samsung M3 500GB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive £50
Note: Many of the above are available as immediate download from www.CharlieChess.com

Individual Unit cost of Black Sniper Course is £712
Product 16 Free Chess Training Diary / Sniper PGN / Sniper Chessbase Opening with every purchased Course
Prefer to download some of the course items: www.CharlieChess.com to view the items.

Part 2 The White Sniper Training Course

Reference Course Content Item Description
Product 17 The White Sniper by Charlie Storey 1.g3 Bg2 c4 [Foxy DVD 2011]
Product 18 The White Sniper Manual.pdf by Charlie Storey [CharlieChess.com 2011] downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 19 The White Sniper GM Grand Master DVD 6 Pack [CharlieChess.com 2011] downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 20 1 hour Skype Chess VIP Training with Fide Master Charlie Storey
Product 21 The White Sniper Reloaded 2014.pdf downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 22 The White Sniper Reloaded 2014 24 hr 24 Hour Video to attain Fide Mastery downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 23 1 hour Skype Chess VIP Training with Fide Master Charlie Storey
Product 24 Essential White Sniper PGN 2000-2014. For Private Investigations downloadable from www.CharlieChess.com
Product 25 3 Hour Chess Rated blitz match and review with Fide Master Charlie Storey – all Sniper.
Product 26 Samsung M3 500GB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive £50
Note: Many of the above are available as immediate download from www.CharlieChess.com

Unit cost of Entire White Sniper Course is £605
Fide Chess Master Training with complete Course Materials and 1-1 Master training:
This Streamlined Chess study with an excellent official Chess Master ex Olympiad under 16 ECF England Coach. Winner of 112 UK Opens. Creator of The Sniper only for serious chess students.
If you are capable of becoming a Fide Master then this is the course for you.
£1,000 with all Sniper training materials on a 500GB Portable (for tournaments) External USB Device.

Note: This a 278 Hour Sniper Training Course Online Supported Course- Can you commit to it?

Commitment Guidance
Option 1 Disciplined 1 -2 hours per day training (Just one day off per week)
Option 2 Disciplined 2-4 Hours per day training (Just one day off per week)
Option 3 Disciplined 4-6 Hours per day training (Just one day off per week)

If you are serious about becoming a Fide Chess Master give me a call +447719070349
We can make our Chess Mastery happen together. :)
FIDE Master/FIDE Trainer PGCE Won170+ Opens
Many National Junior Champions 1-1
ChessBase Author
ICC Presenter
England junior Team Coach 2008-19
Head of WCJS
Https://ChessSERVICESmap.com
https://chesscasestudy.gr8.com/
www.QueensGambitAcademy.com