World Chess Junior Squad Recruiting Head Coach /National Junior Squad Owners for Young Masters Training Program

Use this section to advertise yourself or your products.
Charlie Storey

World Chess Junior Squad Recruiting Head Coach /National Junior Squad Owners for Young Masters Training Program

Post by Charlie Storey » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:57 pm

World Chess Junior Squad Recruiting Head Coach /National Junior Squad Owners for Young Masters Training Program.

if you would like to be listed as a Chess Tutor or Head Coach please visit us at www.WorldChessJuniorSquad.com.

Our site will advertise your skills and abilities all across the Internet to partner you up with a steady flow of talented chess students looking for expert tuition and mentor ship with guaranteed International trip experience.

Learn more at www.WorldChessJuniorSquad.com

See the first partner - www.GreatBritainJuniorSquad.com

When you register to own your National Junior Squad we can also provide all sorts of Internet and marketing support.

If you see me at the British Chess Championships do say hi - although not if I am at the board!

Thanks for reading Charles H Storey (The Sniper) www.CharlieChess.com
FIDE Master/FIDE Trainer PGCE Won170+ Opens
Many National Junior Champions 1-1
ChessBase Author
ICC Presenter
England junior Team Coach 2008-19
Head of WCJS
Https://ChessSERVICESmap.com
https://chesscasestudy.gr8.com/
www.QueensGambitAcademy.com

Simon Rogers

Re: World Chess Junior Squad Recruiting Head Coach /National Junior Squad Owners for Young Masters Training Program

Post by Simon Rogers » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:50 pm

I've clicked on the link for the domain:
www.WorldChessJuniorSquad.com
and it says domain for sale.

Carl Hibbard

Re: World Chess Junior Squad Recruiting Head Coach /National Junior Squad Owners for Young Masters Training Program

Post by Carl Hibbard » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:51 pm

So many domains and so little time.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

Charlie Storey

Post by Charlie Storey » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:41 pm

Hi Carl

I think you will find all of my domains in ver good standing and all https compliant. In fact you could probably say they are the best on the Internet. Well I am bias and also highly skilled in Project Management.

Start here and head down the rabbithole and lets see what you find https://ChessWebAgency.com

Try and show more respect in future.
ChessBase Author
ICC Presenter
Head of WCJS

David Sedgwick

Post by David Sedgwick » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:26 pm

Charlie Storey wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:41 pm
Try and show more respect in future.
People in glasshouses ...

Charlie Storey

Post by Charlie Storey » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:32 pm

Respect is earned not given to people who chip away at peoples efforts...those are the cowards without drive, focus or ambition, lacking innovation or foresight - content in their own misery. I don't throw stones. I am The Sniper and I hit the target in all I do, even with insurmountable adversity. Learn from that when you replace your greenhouse windows. If you want my respect and you do go and earn it by doing something productive.
ChessBase Author
ICC Presenter
Head of WCJS

Roger de Coverly

Post by Roger de Coverly » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:50 pm

Won168 Opens
I see Charlie hasn't won any more since the 168 total was queried 18 months ago.

No detailed biographical list was ever forthcoming.

Nick Grey

Post by Nick Grey » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:23 pm

Are you in the Uk or Malta Charlie.

Charlie Storey

Post by Charlie Storey » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:45 pm

mean you guys you come on here....you have done nothing in chess and you think your comments carry any weight. Because you have a pop at organisers and Coaches in your keyboard warrior bubbles.
While I am out here developing chess in Malta you guys sit at home living with your mothers and spewing nonesense on a chess forum that atitude reeks of faliure, envy and low intellect. I am now going to leave this amazing Chess Forum for a few months as the Zombie Hoards start pushing toward me and well I am just going to be too busy. I meen come on....get a life......do something productive for chess. Ciao. The Sniper. Https://ChessServicesMap.com
ChessBase Author
ICC Presenter
Head of WCJS