Page 1 of 1

Tournament crosstables

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 pm
by LawrenceCooper
Any help to locate the following would be appreciated:

Charlton Jubilee International 1983

Hastings Challengers 1991-92
Hastings Challengers 1995-96
Hastings Challengers 1998-99 (urgently needed)

Lloyds Bank Masters 1993

Staunton International 1994

Vera Menchik Memorial 5-9 April 1996

1st Chess Events International 1996

South Wales Masters 2001

They would be very useful to help with outstanding norm certificates and title applications.

Thanks,
Lawrence

Re: Tournament crosstables

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:01 pm
by IM Jack Rudd
LawrenceCooper wrote: South Wales Masters 2001
If this is the tournament I think it is, Chris Duncan's results were:

DRAW v Alexander Nosenko, Keith Arkell, Simon Buckley, Colin Crouch, Glenn Charleshouse
WIN v Jack Rudd, Petr Marusenko, Gavin Lock and one other player whose name temporarily escapes me. Chris Davies or Davison or something.

Re: Tournament crosstables

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:05 pm
by LawrenceCooper
IM Jack Rudd wrote:
LawrenceCooper wrote: South Wales Masters 2001
If this is the tournament I think it is, Chris Duncan's results were:

DRAW v Alexander Nosenko, Keith Arkell, Simon Buckley, Colin Crouch, Glenn Charleshouse
WIN v Jack Rudd, Petr Marusenko, Gavin Lock and one other player whose name temporarily escapes me. Chris Davies or Davison or something.
Hi Jack,

Thanks. I actually have his norm certificate but FIDE ask for a crosstable as well. Mind you, I don't remember sending crosstables with the title applications in August and they were successful :?

Re: Tournament crosstables

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:35 pm
by David Sedgwick
I can help with Lloyds Bank Masters 1993. I'll send you a photocopy in the next few days.

Re: Tournament crosstables

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:10 pm
by Colin Patterson
Menchik 1996, Hastings Challengers 91/92 - I have full player scores* for the former (Scheveningen format) and leading scores for the latter (158 player, 9 round open) if they are any use.

Lara was arbiter at the former and so may have the bulletins.

*Sorry I mean I have player totals, not full game by game results

Re: Tournament crosstables

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 am
by John Upham
I assume Lawrence you have tried the most excellent BritBase for this information?

see http://www.saund.co.uk/britbase/ :D

Re: Tournament crosstables

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:15 am
by LawrenceCooper
John Upham wrote:I assume Lawrence you have tried the most excellent BritBase for this information?

see http://www.saund.co.uk/britbase/ :D
Your assumption is correct.