Paul Keres
-
Hugh Murphy
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:23 pm
Paul Keres
Does anyone know where I can find Paul Keres' early correspondence games. There are a few in his games collection, but I would like to find more.
- John Upham
- Posts: 8380
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am
- Location: Cove, Hampshire, England.
- Contact:
Re: Paul Keres
Hugh Murphy wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:09 pmDoes anyone know where I can find Paul Keres' early correspondence games. There are a few in his games collection, but I would like to find more.
There are 104 of PKs correspondence games from 1931 - 1963 in the Chessbase Correspondence Database 2020.
This is bound to be a sub-set I suppose.
Tim Harding has the most comprehensive databases of correspondence games.
Last edited by John Upham on Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arbiter, Organiser, Swiss Mangler person, Rating Officer, Teacher, Coach and Photographer
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
-
NickFaulks
- Posts: 9290
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:28 pm
Re: Paul Keres
I remember reading that in his youth he played more than that at any given time.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a QR code stamped on a human face — forever.