Page 1 of 2
ECF Forum down?
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:59 pm
by Jonathan Bryant
Is anybody else experiencing problems getting on the ECF Forum today?
I had an awful job getting on to post this morning. Just about managed it in the end. Now I can’t log on at all.
<edit> Don’t seem to be able to get on to the website either.</edit>
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:03 pm
by Jon Mahony
The grading page has been a bit on and off for a few days, it may just be the ECF web page in general.
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:05 pm
by Phil Neatherway
Now that you mention it, when I tried the ECF website earlier, it was taking a long time to do anything. I don't think it's just the forum.
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:06 pm
by David Sedgwick
I've been having intermittent problems all day.
They do seem to be having trouble coping with the recent increase in activity, although I magine that the volume is still well below the amount here.
However, immediately before logging on to make this post, I was able to access both the main website and the Forum.
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:24 pm
by Jonathan Bryant
Seems to be working for me now. Perhaps I’ve just been unlucky today.
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:31 pm
by Julie Denning
I've been having problems as well. Tried to register on the ECF Forum this morning. Got to the very end of the process, then the site collapsed. Just tried visiting the website. Failed to get in. Tried again. Got in, got into the forum and into a particular thread, but when I tried to advance to the next page it collapsed again. Very unfortunate (!) if this is to happen regularly in the run up to a Council meeting.
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:02 pm
by Carl Hibbard
The setup here is designed to be quite reliable.
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:07 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard wrote:The setup here is designed to be quite reliable.
667 unique users yesterday.
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:47 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Jonathan Bryant wrote:Seems to be working for me now. Perhaps I’ve just been unlucky today.
Off again.
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:07 pm
by Mike Truran
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:15 pm
by Mike Truran
Off again.
Last edited by Carl Hibbard on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What did you say first time round - "Off again, you useless ba****ds"?
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:28 am
by Jonathan Bryant
I’m getting mixed results again today.
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:50 am
by Kay Joslin P
I heard yesterday mid-morning that there was a site-wide server issue affecting the site, grading database, forum and ECF emails. It's been working for me this morning.
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:00 am
by Clive Blackburn
I can't access the ECF site at all
Re: ECF Forum down?
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:01 am
by Clive Blackburn
Chrome tells me "This webpage is not available"