ECF DCMS Rep, proxy report.
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:50 am
Dear all,
I was asked to attend the ECF Finance Council meeting as proxy for Rob Thompson as one of the ECF Gold Members' reps.
Please find attached my report from the meeting. If there are any problems with the attachment the report can also be read at:
http://www.chessit.co.uk/phpforum/viewt ... p=688#p688
I've included this as a separate topic to the Finance Council Meeting discussion and I would recommend debating the meeting there. Barring correcting any errors that get pointed out (hopefully I've avoided making any major ones) I've no plans to debate this. I'm posting my report and then off to catch up on some sleep.
Ben
I was asked to attend the ECF Finance Council meeting as proxy for Rob Thompson as one of the ECF Gold Members' reps.
Please find attached my report from the meeting. If there are any problems with the attachment the report can also be read at:
http://www.chessit.co.uk/phpforum/viewt ... p=688#p688
I've included this as a separate topic to the Finance Council Meeting discussion and I would recommend debating the meeting there. Barring correcting any errors that get pointed out (hopefully I've avoided making any major ones) I've no plans to debate this. I'm posting my report and then off to catch up on some sleep.
Ben