Page 1 of 1

Re: strange happenings

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm
by Alex Holowczak
I don't think it's that bizarre.

After a long time when we thought the Office staff were not allowed to comment here as a result of a Board decision, the Board clarified this point, and said they could. Almost as soon as that was announced, they registered accounts here. Today, they felt the need to comment. Good for them. :-)

I think Andrew's comment was more in jest...

Re: strange happenings

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 pm
by cjdemooi
I made my maiden visit to the office 3 weeks ago. I didn't realise my company was so traumatic.

And I'm the head of the mysterious committee... (strokes white cat menacingly)

Re: strange happenings

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:45 pm
by Steve Henderson
Alex Holowczak wrote:I don't think it's that bizarre.

After a long time when we thought the Office staff were not allowed to comment here as a result of a Board decision, the Board clarified this point, and said they could. Almost as soon as that was announced, they registered accounts here. Today, they felt the need to comment. Good for them. :-)

I think Andrew's comment was more in jest...
So, I wonder who told them originally they could not comment?!

You think Andrews comment was more in jest????????? :D

OK, I think his comment was not in jest. :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: strange happenings

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:09 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Alex Holowczak wrote:I think Andrew's comment was more in jest...
As did I, although Andrew has had an account for quite some time

Kirstie has only recently registered