Page 1 of 1
ECF LMS and Cloudfare
Posted: Sun May 10, 2026 5:39 pm
by Roger de Coverly
Has anyone else found the ECF LMS site unavailable?
It seesm they have implemented the Cloudfare security check . That's all very well and I've seen it at other sites.
However when it hangs at
lms.englishchess.org.uk
Performing security verification
This website uses a security service to protect against malicious bots. This page is displayed while the website verifies you are not a bot.
it's just locking people out.
Re: ECF LMS and Cloudfare
Posted: Sun May 10, 2026 6:30 pm
by Nigel White
Roger de Coverly wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2026 5:39 pm
Has anyone else found the ECF LMS site unavailable?
It can take a a short time to verify, but for me it always connects in the end.
Re: ECF LMS and Cloudfare
Posted: Sun May 10, 2026 6:37 pm
by Paul Cooksey
Slow to connect but ok for me too.
I've taken a screenshot of the Berks League results just in case we lose LMS access and need to check if Crowthorne have won Division One..
Re: ECF LMS and Cloudfare
Posted: Sun May 10, 2026 6:47 pm
by Mick Norris
It connects nearly always for me
Ironically, it's just gone awol for me while I was downloading some info

Re: ECF LMS and Cloudfare
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2026 7:35 pm
by Mick Norris
I used the LMS earlier, but can't connect now; is it just me?
Re: ECF LMS and Cloudfare
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2026 7:58 pm
by Alex Holowczak
Mick Norris wrote: ↑Tue Jun 09, 2026 7:35 pm
I used the LMS earlier, but can't connect now; is it just me?
No, it isn't just you. I see from my inbox that people are working on it. It isn't just the LMS.
Re: ECF LMS and Cloudfare
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2026 9:03 pm
by Mick Norris
Thanks Alex, it must be depressing dealing with this repeatedly