Page 1 of 1

ECF Office phones not working

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:08 am
by LozCooper
Anyone with a burning desire to phone the ECF office will have to curb their enthusiasm for the time being. I've just received the following info via e-mail:

Dear All

The Phones are currently not working at the Watch Oak

Cynthia

Re: ECF Office phones not working

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:01 am
by Sean Hewitt
LozCooper wrote:Anyone with a burning desire to phone the ECF office will have to curb their enthusiasm for the time being. I've just received the following info via e-mail:

Dear All

The Phones are currently not working at the Watch Oak

Cynthia
Perhaps paying the phone bill would be in order? :lol:

Re: ECF Office phones not working

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 am
by Scott Freeman
I suspect that would need to be approved by the next ECF board meeting. :)

Re: ECF Office phones not working

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:13 am
by John Upham
The problem with the telephones extend to all users of the building and is not confined to the ECF Office.

Re: ECF Office phones not working

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:10 pm
by Eoin Devane
It's a problem is it? I assumed they were just complying with a new FIDE rule prohibiting the use of all phones. :lol:

Re: ECF Office phones not working

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:14 pm
by John Upham
The ECF Office telephones are now working following a site visit from BT.