strange happenings

Debate directly related to English Chess Federation matters.
Post Reply
Alex Holowczak
Posts: 9317
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Oldbury, Worcestershire
Contact:

Re: strange happenings

Post by Alex Holowczak » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm

I don't think it's that bizarre.

After a long time when we thought the Office staff were not allowed to comment here as a result of a Board decision, the Board clarified this point, and said they could. Almost as soon as that was announced, they registered accounts here. Today, they felt the need to comment. Good for them. :-)

I think Andrew's comment was more in jest...

cjdemooi
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Re: strange happenings

Post by cjdemooi » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 pm

I made my maiden visit to the office 3 weeks ago. I didn't realise my company was so traumatic.

And I'm the head of the mysterious committee... (strokes white cat menacingly)

Steve Henderson
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:32 pm
Location: Redcar

Re: strange happenings

Post by Steve Henderson » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Alex Holowczak wrote:I don't think it's that bizarre.

After a long time when we thought the Office staff were not allowed to comment here as a result of a Board decision, the Board clarified this point, and said they could. Almost as soon as that was announced, they registered accounts here. Today, they felt the need to comment. Good for them. :-)

I think Andrew's comment was more in jest...
So, I wonder who told them originally they could not comment?!

You think Andrews comment was more in jest????????? :D

OK, I think his comment was not in jest. :lol: :mrgreen:

User avatar
Carl Hibbard
Posts: 6134
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Evesham

Re: strange happenings

Post by Carl Hibbard » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Alex Holowczak wrote:I think Andrew's comment was more in jest...
As did I, although Andrew has had an account for quite some time

Kirstie has only recently registered
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

Post Reply