Page 1 of 1

Press conferences with the players

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:03 pm
by Paul Cooksey
I'm a bit sad that these are not part of the LCC coverage this year. I found the 10 or 15 minutes with the players after the game the absolute highlight as a spectator.

I don't want to criticise the St Louis coverage too strongly - they have a format that they must believe in, and I understand why lengthy discussion with the players about the games does not fit that format. But I miss hearing more than a few words from the players themselves.

Most of the comments I have seen and heard are very complementary of the coverage. So I suppose this is just me. Still what is the internet for if not moaning about your own petty gripes?

Re: Press conferences with the players

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:28 pm
by David Robertson
Paul Cooksey wrote:Still what is the internet for if not moaning about your own petty gripes?
You mean no one told you? :shock:

Re: Press conferences with the players

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:54 pm
by Joshua Gibbs
David Robertson wrote:
Paul Cooksey wrote:Still what is the internet for if not moaning about your own petty gripes?
You mean no one told you? :shock:

David - thanks for replying to this before I did, the link I would have chosen would have caused Carl to ban me. Forever.

Re: Press conferences with the players

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:21 pm
by Nick Burrows
Joshua Gibbs wrote: David - thanks for replying to this before I did, the link I would have chosen would have caused Carl to ban me. Forever.
A Bridge video?