Page 1 of 1

Images from Torquay

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:49 pm
by John Upham
Images from Saturday may be found at

Torquay images

The playing areas were lit with sodium discharge lighting (typical sports centre lighting) and so post-production took much longer than usual! :D

Re: Images from Torquay

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:03 pm
by Mike W. Richardt
The gentleman in pic No. 102 is Alan Brusey

Re: Images from Torquay

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:08 am
by Rob Thompson
50 is A Balaji, whose forename I cannot recall how to spell right now.

54 is Simon Greely.

Re: Images from Torquay

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 am
by John Upham
Thanks for your help chaps! :D

Re: Images from Torquay

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:43 am
by Greg Breed
111 is a good one :wink:

Re: Images from Torquay

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:26 pm
by Lara Barnes
50 is A Balaji, whose forename I cannot recall how to spell right now.
Ananthanarayanan

Re: Images from Torquay

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:44 pm
by Angus French
I just wonder if the 'proof' mark, while remaining prominent, could be a little more discrete (perhaps positioned to the side and a little smaller).

BUT: Good pictures, John.

Re: Images from Torquay

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:55 pm
by Greg Breed
Lara Barnes wrote:
50 is A Balaji, whose forename I cannot recall how to spell right now.
Ananthanarayanan
Known as Ananth to most :)

Re: Images from Torquay

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:33 am
by John Upham
Angus French wrote:I just wonder if the 'proof' mark, while remaining prominent, could be a little more discrete (perhaps positioned to the side and a little smaller).

BUT: Good pictures, John.

I have done this previously but the images are then borrowed/stolen, the proof mark cropped out and the images published with no credit or payment.

It would appear that there is no shame in doing this.

I have found many of my images on Facebook as profile pictures: very flattering but it does not pay the bills! :D

The EXIF data allows me to track them down however.

Thanks for the thanks!