Page 1 of 1

Re: Negativity in chess

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:57 pm
by Mike Truran
Ernie

As you seem to like the word so much - the correct spelling is ILLUMINATI.

Mike

Re: Negativity in chess

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:21 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Some of us see where you are coming from Ernie so please don't get put off :)

Re: Negativity in chess

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:21 pm
by Ben Purton
Where was my support when I couldnt spell Carl,

Re: Negativity in chess

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:13 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Ben Purton wrote:Where was my support when I couldnt spell Carl,
Not sure I noticed that one to be honest - did I skip over something then?

Re: Negativity in chess

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:18 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Ben Purton wrote:Where was my support when I couldnt spell Carl,
Reading backwards I didn't consider your issues to be as serious since they also occurred whilst you were a bit too direct!

Anyone is welcome to raise a problem with me just drop me a line or report a post of course

Re: Negativity in chess

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 am
by Nigel Wright
Who was the Junior star and who was the coach? I don't recall hearing about these things...