Ernie
As you seem to like the word so much - the correct spelling is ILLUMINATI.
Mike
Negativity in chess
-
Mike Truran
- Posts: 2427
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:44 pm
- Contact:
- Carl Hibbard
- Posts: 6135
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Evesham
Re: Negativity in chess
Some of us see where you are coming from Ernie so please don't get put off 
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard
- Ben Purton
- Posts: 1634
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:53 am
- Location: Berks
Re: Negativity in chess
Where was my support when I couldnt spell Carl,
[i]I love sleep, I need 8 hours a day and about 10 at night[/i] - Bill Hicks
- Carl Hibbard
- Posts: 6135
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Evesham
Re: Negativity in chess
Not sure I noticed that one to be honest - did I skip over something then?Ben Purton wrote:Where was my support when I couldnt spell Carl,
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard
- Carl Hibbard
- Posts: 6135
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Evesham
Re: Negativity in chess
Reading backwards I didn't consider your issues to be as serious since they also occurred whilst you were a bit too direct!Ben Purton wrote:Where was my support when I couldnt spell Carl,
Anyone is welcome to raise a problem with me just drop me a line or report a post of course
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard
- Nigel Wright
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:49 pm
- Location: Derbyshire, England
- Contact:
Re: Negativity in chess
Who was the Junior star and who was the coach? I don't recall hearing about these things...
To Drink or not to Drink, that is the question.
I Drink therefore I am.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
I Drink therefore I am.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.