Keith Arkell Simultaneous : Friday 12th February

Discuss anything you like about chess related matters in this forum.
Sean Hewitt

Keith Arkell Simultaneous : Friday 12th February

Post by Sean Hewitt » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Keith is one of the friendliest GrandMaster's in England. He has kindly agreed to take on all comers in a simultaneous display to start the Uxbridge International event in style, commencing 7pm Friday 12th February 2010.

The simul is open to all, regardless of whether playing in the International event or not but is limited to 20 players and is available on a first come first served basis. The simul fee is £10 for adults and £5 for juniors, payable on the day.

The venue is De Veres Denham Grove Hotel where the Uxbridge International is being held the following day.

To reserve one of the 20 places just email me ; [email protected]

Andrew Wainwright

Re: Keith Arkell Simultaneous : Friday 12th February

Post by Andrew Wainwright » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:58 am

Keith held a cracking Simul. at my club (Idle Chess Club - Bradford) last summer.

Great opportunity for those of us who dont regularly get the chance to play a GM to test our skills!

LozCooper

Re: Keith Arkell Simultaneous : Friday 12th February

Post by LozCooper » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:06 am

Sean Hewitt wrote:Keith is one of the friendliest GrandMaster's in England. He has kindly agreed to take on all comers in a simultaneous display to start the Uxbridge International event in style, commencing 7pm Friday 12th February 2010.

The simul is open to all, regardless of whether playing in the International event or not but is limited to 20 players and is available on a first come first served basis. The simul fee is £10 for adults and £5 for juniors, payable on the day.

The venue is De Veres Denham Grove Hotel where the Uxbridge International is being held the following day.

To reserve one of the 20 places just email me ; [email protected]
Rumours that the games are being played without queens are without foundation :oops: :shock: