Old Chess Books Rescued
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:57 pm
Hi all.
I need some help please.
A chess colleague rescued some chess equipment that were literally about to be binned by some workers at a venue where a chess club played a number of years ago, that then folded.
The chess players disappeared off the scene and a number sadly passed away.
Included, is six old chess books.
Just need some help from forum members regarding value, age and history of the author and book as well as the comments written inside the front cover.
I will gradually post these in the Chess History Topic.
Many thanks, Simon.
I need some help please.
A chess colleague rescued some chess equipment that were literally about to be binned by some workers at a venue where a chess club played a number of years ago, that then folded.
The chess players disappeared off the scene and a number sadly passed away.
Included, is six old chess books.
Just need some help from forum members regarding value, age and history of the author and book as well as the comments written inside the front cover.
I will gradually post these in the Chess History Topic.
Many thanks, Simon.