Berkshire Chess Association Annual General Meeting 2023

Discuss anything you like about chess related matters in this forum.
John Upham

Berkshire Chess Association Annual General Meeting 2023

Post by John Upham » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:19 am

As League Secretary of the Berkshire Chess Association I have announced the Annual General Meeting:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

By the power vested in myself I hereby give (late) notice of the Annual General Meeting of The Berkshire Chess Association.

The details are:

Date : Tuesday, 5th September 2023
Time : 19.15hrs
Venue: Reading Chess Club, First / Ground (TBA) floor, New Hope Centre, 95 York Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 8DU

I have attached in pdf form the Agenda for 2023, the AGM Minutes for 2022, the current rule set and the current Constitution and the current Captains guidelines document.

We need to retrieve the Division One trophy from Maidenhead Chess Club, the division Two trophy from Newbury Chess Club and the Division Three trophy from Crowthorne Chess Club (now retrieved).

Alternatively perhaps the club concerned could get the trophy engraved and bring it to the AGM for presentation.
The 2023 winners are:
A: Crowthorne A
B: Newbury A
C: University A

The League Secretary had the currently unheld Premier Precision Trophy and Mick Tarrant Plate in the BCA equipment storage silo in Farnborough and they have been passed to the engravers.

Apologies for the late notice.

Best regards,

John Upham, League Secretary

BCA AGM Agenda 2023.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess :D