Page 1 of 2

Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:47 am
by Ian Lamb
any link to the live games from halifax this weekend i know normally they are covered in the open.

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:58 am
by Carl Hibbard
I am not sure if me and Dave have agreed which servers to use yet...

Dave?

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:19 am
by John Saunders
The tournament website has a link to the live games...

http://www.british-rapidplay.org.uk/

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 am
by Carl Hibbard
John Saunders wrote:The tournament website has a link to the live games...

http://www.british-rapidplay.org.uk/
Ah yes thanks - that link to live games however may change to another server

I will check with Dave on that...

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:14 pm
by David Clayton
Carl Hibbard wrote:
John Saunders wrote:The tournament website has a link to the live games...

http://www.british-rapidplay.org.uk/
Ah yes thanks - that link to live games however may change to another server

I will check with Dave on that...
Just keep looking at the British Rapidplay web site live page. Should we change it, it should hopefully be seemless!!!!

Dave

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:35 pm
by Carl Hibbard
I will be here online "monitoring" for the first one and a bit rounds until the Rugby starts then everyone is on their own for the rest of the broadcast :?

Enjoy :!:

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:15 pm
by Michael Evans
Live games are up and running.

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:17 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Michael Evans wrote:Live games are up and running.
It is...

Dave is on site

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:29 pm
by David Clayton
Well I think boards 1-4 and 6 are working OK.

Board 5 doesn't look too good, so I may take it out next round and go with 1-5.

Dave

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:47 pm
by Leonard Barden
On my screen the message click on a round number to view the games is plonked right in the middle of the board and won't go away.

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:51 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Leonard Barden wrote:On my screen the message click on a round number to view the games is plonked right in the middle of the board and won't go away.
Fine here Leonard so which browser are you using?

Try:

http://www.bcfservices.org.uk/livechess ... r1/tfd.htm

Then change the round number if you aren't having any luck

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:09 pm
by Leonard Barden
I'm using an apple mac. Round 1 works for the link you just provided but there is no facility there for changing the round. On tbe link further up the page and via the BCM link I still get the midboard message and changing the round doesn't cure that.

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:18 pm
by Carl Hibbard
Leonard Barden wrote:I'm using an apple mac. Round 1 works for the link you just provided but there is no facility there for changing the round. On tbe link further up the page and via the BCM link I still get the midboard message and changing the round doesn't cure that.
Use the link I provided and just type in r1 or r2 etc. in the url at the top...

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:33 pm
by Leonard Barden
That's better, thanks.

Re: Brtish rapidplay live games is there a link?

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:00 pm
by Richard Bates
Did David Howell really miss 26...Nxe2+ vs Summerscale, or am i missing something?