Chessfest Q
- MJMcCready
- Posts: 4417
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm
Chessfest Q
Looks like I will be able to hop along to next weekends Chessfest in Trafalgar but I have a question. If I want to sign up to play in one of the simuls, how do I do it?
Re: Chessfest Q
It's a rolling simul that starts just after 12pm and concludes around 18:30 - 18:45 - I think last year a few hundred people got to play and the wait to get on a board was controlled by someone from Chess in Schools that maintained a waiting list.
- MJMcCready
- Posts: 4417
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm
Re: Chessfest Q
Ah thanks, so find someone who has the waiting list and put my name down?
- MJMcCready
- Posts: 4417
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm
Re: Chessfest Q
Is anyone else going to it?
-
Jon D'Souza-Eva
- Posts: 922
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:53 am
Re: Chessfest Q
In past years it's hardly got a mention on this forum, which has surprised me.
- MJMcCready
- Posts: 4417
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm
Re: Chessfest Q
I've noticed that yet when you go to them, there's plenty of action and stuff going on.
- MJMcCready
- Posts: 4417
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm
Re: Chessfest Q
I sent an email off and got a reply. Yes rolling simul, put your name down and hang around for not to long. GM Adams is scheduled to play about 2pm and 4pm.