British Chess News
- John Clarke
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:07 pm
British Chess News
Have I missed something, or is the British Chess News site no more? No mention here recently of any demise, but I keep getting 404's when I try to look something up there.
"The chess-board is the world ..... the player on the other side is hidden from us ..... he never overlooks a mistake, or makes the smallest allowance for ignorance."
(He doesn't let you resign and start again, either.)
(He doesn't let you resign and start again, either.)
- Christopher Kreuzer
- Posts: 10963
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:34 am
- Location: London
Re: British Chess News
Not accessible here either. Hopefully temporary and being sorted.
-
Richard James
- Posts: 1333
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:34 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: British Chess News
Yes, temporary and being sorted. Should be back up within the next few days.
- Paul Robert Jackson
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:10 pm
- Matt Mackenzie
- Posts: 6378
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:51 pm
- Location: Millom, Cumbria
Re: British Chess News
I've just tried this site, and got "error establishing a database connection" 
"Set up your attacks so that when the fire is out, it isn't out!" (H N Pillsbury)