FIDE CROSSTABLE

Venues, fixtures, teams and related matters.
Phil Neatherway

FIDE CROSSTABLE

Post by Phil Neatherway » Mon May 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Please excuse my ignorance. The FIDE ratings data has been published on the 4NCL site today. What do the columns headed A B C D E F G on the right had side of the spreadsheet signify?

J T Melsom

Re: FIDE CROSSTABLE

Post by J T Melsom » Mon May 17, 2010 1:06 pm

The explanation of the columns is found in rows 804 onwards.

Phil Neatherway

Post by Phil Neatherway » Mon May 17, 2010 2:15 pm

So it is. Thank you.

Richard Bates

Post by Richard Bates » Tue May 18, 2010 7:31 am

I would appreciate knowing why i apparently no longer have a FIDE rating. So, presumably, would any of my opponents who would otherwise have gained rating points against me!

Roger de Coverly

Post by Roger de Coverly » Tue May 18, 2010 8:32 am

Richard Bates wrote:I would appreciate knowing why i apparently no longer have a FIDE rating. So, presumably, would any of my opponents who would otherwise have gained rating points against me!
Cherniaev has not only defected to ENG, but he doesn't have a rating either.

David Sedgwick is still ENG but his rating is also missing.

There seem to be rather more players with FIDE codes but no ratings than would be explained by brought forward part ratings.

(edit) You can add Gary Kenworthy to the list as well as at least one of my opponents.

LozCooper

Post by LozCooper » Tue May 18, 2010 9:33 am

Hi all,

I've sent the link to this page to the relevant 4NCL rating officials so they can act on the above comments. I know some amendments were carried out where 2 female players were incorrectly shown as unrated but I'm not sure if the version on the site is the latest amendment or not.

LozCooper

Post by LozCooper » Wed May 19, 2010 9:40 pm

It has been updated (for a third time I believe) so if anyone still has any queries, amendments etc then please contact Neville Belinfante at [email protected]