Search found 2 matches

by BenJRigby
Sat May 25, 2013 5:11 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: The Gambit - a play inspired by Kasparov & Karpov
Replies: 12
Views: 3427

The Gambit - a play inspired by Kasparov & Karpov

Hello there, I know this may not be quite the right board for this - I have posted in advertising as well but this does seem to be read much more... I am writing to let you know about our forthcoming tour of 'The Gambit' by Mark Reid, produced by Rampant Plays, to be performed as part of the Bath Fr...
by BenJRigby
Sat May 25, 2013 5:05 pm
Forum: Adverts
Topic: The Gambit - a play inspired by Kasparov & Karpov
Replies: 9
Views: 4114

The Gambit - a play inspired by Kasparov & Karpov

I am writing to let you know about our forthcoming tour of 'The Gambit' by Mark Reid, produced by Rampant Plays, to be performed as part of the Bath Fringe Festival 30 May - 1 June, Manvers Street Baptist Church, with further dates on our website: http://thegambitplay.webs.com/. In the dark days of ...