Search found 4 matches

by Tanya Jones
Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:53 pm
Forum: International News
Topic: European Club Championship
Replies: 72
Views: 14777

Re: European Club Championship

And Gawain has drawn with Karjakin
by Tanya Jones
Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:55 am
Forum: ECF Matters
Topic: The British itself!
Replies: 704
Views: 63158

Re: The British itself!

Neil Hawkins wrote:This is killing me !!!!!!!!!

(Jonathans Dad)
I empathise completely!

(Gawain's Mum)
by Tanya Jones
Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:28 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Is this fair?
Replies: 88
Views: 9019

Re: Is this fair?

I would say going off rating performance is a fairer system for grading prizes Another problem is that no performance is calculated for games against unrated players. Thanks very much for explaining that - has cheered me up immensely. I've just started playing - have played in the Irish women's cha...
by Tanya Jones
Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:00 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Rule 10.2 (a) AGAIN then
Replies: 177
Views: 19457

Re: Rule 10.2 (a) AGAIN then

Maybe not the ideal time and place to make my forum debut, but there we are. Just a point, not writing as Gawain's mum (though obviously that's why I'm interested) or as a (effectively novice) chessplayer but as an erstwhile lawyer, when I looked at rule 10.2 I noticed that the point about the arbit...