Search found 2 matches

by robert rough
Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:31 am
Forum: Congress Diary
Topic: 2011 Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival
Replies: 15
Views: 5005

Re: Gib - play in masters AND challengers?

The entry list and events look very impressive. I was wondering about how many players double-up their playing commitment by entering the Masters AND the Challengers events? 20 games over 11 days is not a schedule I've done before - has anyone on the forum done this? it sounds appealing in a challe...
by robert rough
Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 pm
Forum: Congress Diary
Topic: e2e4 Brighton Congress : 12-14 November 2010
Replies: 13
Views: 3638

Re: e2e4 Brighton Congress : 12-14 November 2010

This is going to be the last e2e4 event I hope this is not true : these are the best tournaments in England! :shock: I played my first e2-e4 last August, coming from Inverness, I found it an amazing event as do other Scots, I hope something can be done to prevent the loss of these brilliantly organ...