Search found 3 matches
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 3:19 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Looking for BCF rating from late 80s to early 90s
- Replies: 8
- Views: 785
Re: Looking for BCF rating from late 80s to early 90s
Thanks Graham! Fun to see a game from so long ago!
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 6:23 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Looking for BCF rating from late 80s to early 90s
- Replies: 8
- Views: 785
Re: Looking for BCF rating from late 80s to early 90s
Thanks everyone, and Ian particularly - that's fantastic, very much appreciated!
Yes, I think 17, 19 & 20 are also me.
Yes, I think 17, 19 & 20 are also me.
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 2:58 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Looking for BCF rating from late 80s to early 90s
- Replies: 8
- Views: 785
Looking for BCF rating from late 80s to early 90s
Hi, I'm hoping one of the kind souls here could help.. I'm looking to find out my BCF grade history between 1988 (possibly 89) to ~1994 (when the digital rating history begins). At that time I was a junior playing in Hampshire, at Fareham CC. I stopped playing in '92, I think - but I'm not 100% sure...