Search found 2 matches

by Russell Pegg
Wed Dec 17, 2025 2:44 pm
Forum: Deaths & Obituaries
Topic: Gerald Bennett
Replies: 55
Views: 18446

Re: Gerald Bennett

In the early 80's I worked in the RNLI head office in the corner of the top floor. One day I looked up from my work and surprised to see Gerald standing there talking to my boss, Commander Chapman DSO, DSC, RN, who apparently had become a client of Gerald's. Commander Chapman had had a very interest...
by Russell Pegg
Wed Dec 17, 2025 2:21 pm
Forum: Deaths & Obituaries
Topic: Gerald Bennett
Replies: 55
Views: 18446

Re: Gerald Bennett

I spent many hours with Gerald over the years. Last time I visited him at his home was at the end of October. Also we would message or phone one another so I do miss him a lot. We also gave one another chess related presents each time I visited Gerald. In the early years we were more chess aqaintanc...