Search found 2 matches
- Tue Dec 03, 2024 4:58 pm
- Forum: Chess History
- Topic: Chess Education Society
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10121
Re: Chess Education Society
I've taken possession of my fathers collection (of Junior Chess), which consists of Nos 4-30 (October 1961 to December 1964) but missing No 15. Since he is 95 today, and I've just installed a new scanner, I've scanned in No. 4, with the intention of scanning in the rest when I have time. Is there so...
- Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:03 pm
- Forum: Chess History
- Topic: Chess Education Society
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10121
Re: Chess Education Society
I am currently visiting my father John Love and whilst wondering if there were any old Junior Chess magazines referenced online, discovered this thread. I thought it might be of interest to plug some of the gaps. John Love and John Hodgkins met at the Gloucester chess club and were both primary scho...