Search found 4 matches
- Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 pm
- Forum: Not Chess!
- Topic: Gold postboxes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1786
Re: Gold postboxes
Does anybody know what the black boxes behind the seats in the Olympic stadium are for?
- Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:17 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Famous amateurs and FIDE ratings
- Replies: 65
- Views: 22332
Re: Famous amateurs and FIDE ratings
For information, from Tunnel of Love
To rockaway, rockaway... rockaway, rockaway
From Cullercoats and Whitley Bay out to rockaway
And girl it looks so pretty to me just like it always did
Like the Spanish City to me when we where kids.
To rockaway, rockaway... rockaway, rockaway
From Cullercoats and Whitley Bay out to rockaway
And girl it looks so pretty to me just like it always did
Like the Spanish City to me when we where kids.
- Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:12 pm
- Forum: ECF Matters
- Topic: Thank you Lara and staff
- Replies: 69
- Views: 10984
Re: Thank you Lara and staff
This is the second time that I have posted on this forum within the past few years. I have a positive outlook on life and am saddened to read negative and off topic comments in a thread that is titled “Thank you Lara and staffâ€! I wish to start the ball rolling again. Firstly a declaration of in...
- Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:36 pm
- Forum: Rating Debate
- Topic: amateur hour in the 4NCL FIDE grading.
- Replies: 42
- Views: 8708
Re: amateur hour in the 4NCL FIDE grading.
I really do detest forums, so this will be my only reply. I am aware of the 4NCL issue and have been up for a few nights trying to work out where the problem lies. I assure you that I am giving it due attention and hopefully will be OK for the July rating list. Please contact me directly at iro at r...